This pull up bar is definitely the most unique that I have seen on the market. The greatest thing about this one is that it can be put together and taken back apart in a matter of minutes. This makes it great for people to use in small spaces or for people like myself who often do live boot camps and need a device that I can carry anywhere with me. It only weighs about 23 pounds so it’s really easy to pick up and go.
This bar will also give you access to dip bars or if you leave the bar at standard pull up height, it will offer parallel hand positions for doing other pull up variations. It’s also important to mention that if you are going to be taking this apart and putting it back together often, you won’t need any tools.
Here are a few great things about this bar…
- Made in the USA – you don’t see this very often but this one is made in the good ole USA.
- Easy to set up and take down, allowing you to save space by storing it away.
- Very lightweight at only 23 pounds
- Has an adjustable height allowing you to do different types and variations of exercises.
- Strong enough to support up to 350 pounds